Saturday, January 15, 2011


Howdy.

It appears that I am last to post this week. I blame grad school applications and not the fact that I colored these in Photoshop and I have no idea how to use Photoshop...no, not that reason at all...

Anyway, I feel that these are more like my normal drawing style.
This is Batman for our JLA list.

If you think "Hey this guy cheated! It's just Batman's cape!" or something similar then all I have to say to you is...I cheated. Don't worry though, there will be another drawing of Batman coming up for our Batman and Related Characters list. I promise not to cheat on that one.


And here is Nightwing from the Batman and Related Characters List. This maybe my favorite drawing of Nightwing that I have ever done.

Ok, that's it from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment